amsterdam.



three days in amsterdam with my friend claire, someone who loves food and beer as much as I do.

Probably best I don't recount everything.

{seriously charming city}
{Claire and I at a delicious dinner}
{De Burgermeester. I've been dreaming about this burger since I read about it on a post from my favorite blog, Everyday Musings. A years wait granted me the best burgers I've ever had: The Royaal Burger with Blonde d'Aquitaine beef, truffle egg and pancetta & The Manchego with Manchego, cashew nuts and pear compote. Believe it or not these were the mini burgers.}

{If you are ever in Japan, or the Jordaan district in Amsterdam, this place is a MUST. Japanese Pancake World is a trendy restaurant with spatulas, chopsticks and rice crackers to accompany the best freaking pancake you've ever had in your life. It comes out 'dancing' on the plate}
{Albert Cuyp market. Where you can find the best herring, fresh juices, an adorable vintage shop, and ladies who take their cheese a bit too seriously}

Amsterdam involved a visit from a dear friend, new friends, a 200 euro bet that ended with a life talk from a window hooker, and a ton of great food.

I had a blast.


No comments:

Post a Comment