last day in texas

This is my brother. He's a beast. AND HE GOT TO VISIT THIS WEEKEND! 


He is in the Marines and I haven't seen the kid since his bootcamp graduation in March so I was happy as a clam to have him around, even if it was just for three days. So my final days in Texas were spent lounging around the house with Sean watching movies, sharing stories, and making insane kitchen creations like a macaroni-sweet potato fry-bean-avocado-cheese-beef quesadilla (it was delicious).

Saturday was spent floating the gorgeous finally flowing Frio, beer & enough fried food to make Paula Deen blush. As Texas as you can get. 

But I'm going to miss walks the most. 

  


After dinner walks with my youngest brother around our land are the best
Below is the kid. He's a cutie. 





With morning bike rides and evening walks, I'm going to miss the hill country & the Texas sky so gorgeous it made Georgia O'Keefe fall in love. 




Ciao Texas, in one hour the Kraemer clan will drop the Marine off at the airport and continue to Tennessee to see the rest of the fam. One week to Europe. Imsoexcited.

WHOOP to being stuck in a car for 13 hours. The kid is about to learn the joys of slug bug, license plate game, and the 'going on a picnic' song. 

Simply love, 

Veronica 

No comments:

Post a Comment