texas

This whole leaving the country thing is great for convincing the fam to go along with your ideas. 

-"C'mon mom, this is the last Dairy Queen I'll have for three months!" 

-"Bring beer & meet me at the river for the afternoon, it's the last time we'll have time to go for three months!" 

Add three months! to a request and there's a 99 percent chance momma & poppa Kraemer will give in. Which landed me toes in the water, beer, burgers, ice cream & my movie choice (My Week with Marilyn). 





With the Frio river finally flowing again, sitting in a fold out chair under the huge Texas sky with your toes getting nibbled my minnows and a beer in your hand sounds like a country song but makes for a great Sunday afternoon. 




Yep, I'm going to miss Texas. 

Simply love, 

Veronica 

No comments:

Post a Comment