the last of holland.

Friday was my last day of work and it felt unreal. I stayed late because I didn't want to leave the place that granted me the best summer of my life.
This past week I've been soaking up as much of Holland as possible, which translates into an excuse to eat as many Dutch pastries as possible and of course going back for Jack's food
This past week has been filled with homemade dinners with my roommates, bike rides, sunset walks, and a lot of wine. 
Don't even get me started about how much I'm going to miss this sky. 
From daily trips to fresh bakeries, to going to the farms nearby for berries and freshly made ice cream, I am going to miss this place that quickly became my home.
Thankfully I can't be too preoccupied with the thought of leaving Europe because today I go to Marrakech, Morocco! Till Thursday my front porch will be the rooftop of my riad, my wine will be mint tea, and my dutch pastries will be replaced with pigeon pastilla. 
I'm so excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment