Moved in finally!

Due to my frugality and love for renewed things, I've been making a lot of the decorations for my house. I LOVE finding uses for old things, and find that doing things such as using salvaged windows from an old church as my headboard has a way better story than buying a bed from IKEA (and it gives your home way more personality and story!). Here are a couple of crafts I worked on this week that I will use as a guideline in decorating my house. 


Earring Holder: 



Vases:






Burlap Pillow:



Sweater Vases:





Vintage Picture Frame: 3.95
Burlap Material: 1.97
Printed Fabric: 3.50
Material for striped table runner: 2.97
Matching Vases (found at a thrift store): .49 cents each
Other vases: 1.00 each & material used from old sweater sleeves 

Total cost for all crafts pictured: less than 20 bucks. 
Here is the finished product! 

 


{The headboard is an old door I found literally the day before I moved in! Before we moved in they replaced the door leading to our backyard with a new one, so I found this in the driveway and thought it would make a perfect headboard!}


{These salvaged windows are from an old church in my hometown and were originally going to be my headboard before I found the door, so they instead provided a great background to my desk!}





{Clothing rack= 10 bucks at thrift shop + 3.50 for a can of spray paint}



{Two teal plates for 1.00 each make great catch alls for rings + miscellaneous items}



{Wine bottle from 20th birthday + 5.00 flowers makes a quick and easy decoration & memoir}





No comments:

Post a Comment