Antique Stores & Flea Market Finds

I'm an old soul. 
Seriously, most people equate my interests with that of their grandmothers. I love baking, crafts, art, wine, and antique stores and flea markets. I love that there is a story behind old things, so much so that I stalked every realtor in College Station till I landed a 1930's home in the historic district with wooden flooring, glass doorknobs, a fireplace, and built in bookshelves. ITS PERFECT. And my love for old things is shared by my roommate/best friend/soulmate Sadler. In fact the day Sadler and I became best friends was over dinner when we realized two old ladies just met one another. 


{aren't we adorable. in addition to antique stores it seems we share a knack for duckfaces in photos. meant to be.}

So I finally have a friend to drag to the treasure laden bins of Flea Markets and Antique Stores. And because we happen to be roommates cheap vintage finds=perfect for college budgets & our love for decorating. So we decided to make a weekend scrounging the local flea market and antique stores. 

{Jockey Flea Market}

{Incredible find. Leather dining chairs with studded backs. $99 for a set of four. Such. a. steal.}


 {This lady was hilarious, and gave us a whole dollar off! Needless to say we need to work on our bargaining skills. Two overtly excited girls don't ask for much leeway}


{Antique Store in Downtown Bryan}



{beautiful chandelier and mirror}


{if this wasn't 200.00 it would be in our living room}




No comments:

Post a Comment