The Recordings of a Fresh Start

Welcome to L'amour la vita bonita! L’amour la vita bonita was initially the inscription I was going to bear on my wrist, but (to the appreciation of my mother) it seemed more aptly to suit the heading of this blog. The phrase itself it’s a conglomeration of French (l’amour), Italian (la vita), and Spanish (bonita) meaning Love the Beautiful Life.  I hold interest and have background in each of the languages, and love the passion held in each word. With summer a few weeks away, I thought it would be a good time to begin a blog, centered around things I find interesting, and sharing it with others. This has always been my favorite part of the year because it allows the luxe beauty of hot summer evenings spent with friends and days spent traveling or painting. I am embracing this incredible life and am striving to fill it with friends, family, art and music. This blog is merely an expression of anything I find relatively interesting, whether it is design ideas, some of my photography, or recipes I hope to try.  







No comments:

Post a Comment