this town.





This town.
Today is my last day in this town.
This town is comprised of 95, 142 people.
I've been lucky enough to know a glimpse of them.

The last four years of my life are not the best, as I am one to think that life only gets better with age and opportunity,
But they were the most memorable yet.

My nights have been filled with laughter, tears and dancing.

My dreams have been fulfilled, created and recreated.

My loves have been completely non-sensical, illogical, selfish and selfless.

My life has been a complete college cliché and a story that’s never been told.

I have never been so outlandishly happy, nor so insanely anxious to continue exploring outside these walls.

These years aren’t the best in my life, but I can say have been the best yet.

I’ve been lucky enough to discover two towns at this University, so to both Bryan and College Station, thank you. For being irresponsible, responsible, welcoming, happy, dramatic, loving, irrelevant, and consumingly wonderful. I will miss the hell out of our of tailgates, the Village’s 100th Monkey, feeling so loved by people I want to retire here, my roommates, dancing on anything with a solid surface, conversations on the front porch, spring breaks, wine with my best friend, videos from the night before, forgotten memories and the memories so vivid you can feel them shaping you as a person.


With my best friend & a meal at my favorite cafe, 
Goodbye College Station and Texas A&M University,
I love you.
Gig Em. 


1 comment: