Porch Sitting

The luxe summer heat has come early to intertwine with the springtime morning air for my favorite weather. Cool mornings and sultry hot afternoons bring days by the pool and evenings spent with wine and friends. 

And the porch. 
My front porch is the perfect setting for breakfast in the morning while listening to the Civil Wars Pandora, reading in between classes, and wine at night. 


{my favorite things in one picture: porch chair, glass of red wine, Aggie ring, mother's necklace & blue jean button up. What you don't see is the huge goofy smile on my face. I. Am. In. Bliss.}

Throw in the fact that it's perfect weather for riding with the windows rolled down, AC off, singing screaming along to my favorite song and I'm pretty much the happiest girl in the world. 

Find joy in the gorgeous weather, the first sunburn of the season, and the friends that you share it with. 

Simply love, 
Veronica 

No comments:

Post a Comment