ritzy.


Summary of my stay in Amelia Island:
Great friends, some work, having moments of pure happiness on the beach, my first trip to the spa & good ol’ chocolate.

Best moment: 
Getting out of a meeting to a text from my wonderful boss’s wife saying she booked me a spa day. It was the most blissful afternoon of my life.


Below lies the Best Chocolate Bar Ever. 11 dollars makes it the most expensive bar candy bar in the world, but I felt like Charlie from Willy Wonka opening up that thing. Black Hawaiian Sea Salt, Dark Chocolate & Burnt Sugar Caramel. It even had instructions describing how to enjoy this ‘exotic luxury bar’ (starting by centering yourself with three umajji breaths, rubbing the chocolate...blah blah blah). I just popped the whole thing in my mouth. I don’t need instructions on how to enjoy good chocolate, and it was the best.



Staying at the Ritz Carleton was incredible not only because of the amenities, and luxe present in the hotel, but the atmosphere was wonderful. The staff was incredibly welcoming, and (maybe this has to do with the fact it on the beach) but everyone was so relaxed. The motto there is: you don’t have to think when you’re at the Ritz. It gave me a new perspective on tranquility, and enjoying free time. Their motto shows impulsivity in a relaxed manner if that makes sense.
To base your joy on instinctual relaxation, whether it be:

indulging in good food & laughing and sharing old stories over fresh salmon & grits at Bretts

{my friend Jenna and I before dinner at Bretts}


or simply listening to good music while walking the beach.

Live freely in your happiness & enjoy the still moments!

Simply Love, 


Veronica   

No comments:

Post a Comment