slow posts

Shit. I haven't posted in about a month now.
Can I even say shit on a blog post? Sorry mom.

I have been lacking on my posts lately, while also being equally ambiguous/vague when I have posted not because of a lack of things happening, as these past months have been the best of my life, but I've honestly been too damn happy & busy to want to share it all.

Florence feels a lot like home now, and with all the people I've met, the friends that I've made, the dinners shared, the late nights & early sunrises have made me want to keep everything to myself, almost like sharing will wear off a bit of the magic.

However, since it doesn't look like I'll be headed back to America anytime soon, I will try to be better for the sake of my Dad going Liam Nelson on someone due to my lack of technological activity.

With promise to post soon....here are some pictures of heaven.









No comments:

Post a Comment